Pages

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Teaching at Bella Crafts Connections

Okay. it's kind of obvious I get to my blog about once a month. I have been longing for a website....I just didn't want to have to do it! One of my art friends is also a very knowledgeable computer/social media person. While I would have loved for her to do it....I bit the bullet and asked her advice on which one was the absolute easiest platform for me to use for a website. The winner Weebly, and it is fabulous, they have an hour video (I watched it 3 times), which covers everything you need. I recommend this site for everyone. Here is the link to cindyshepard.com....advice and comments welcome.


One of the reasons I really needed a website is because I have begun teaching more. I have classes in July and August at a local studio Sparks Creative Arts Studio, owned by my friend and fabulous artist Suzanne McNeill. In September I am teaching at Bella Crafts Connections at the Mall of America in Minnesota. Lots of other wonderful teachers will be there as well...so I will be teaching and of course taking some classes. Hope to see some of you there.

No comments: